Thursday, December 3, 2009

strange man

so i still went to school today after all. i hate that thing that is stuck in my throat :(
Went for only waifun's tutorial then went to the library with val+peiqiginger to watch where got ghost. damn that librarian.......... long story.

went home after that and they went back to tutorials.

Shihuisugar's flu pill is amazing. but i really feel so super duper drowsy after that pill. I slept throughout my bus ride, went home slept again. i felt so drowsy so weak. THEN when i was napping so nicely, this strange man called me. I was so blur okay. I answered then i told him wrong number. then he text me you know. he texted that he know wrong number but if he could talk to me. go and die i want to sleep. i ignored and went back to sleep. THEN he text again you know. he text say who are you. what the fuck did he want. I dont eveen know you.

Told shihuisugar. she said maybe because my voice now sexy HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay he just called again.

I don't know what he wants.

How i wish i an have a 'block list' for my calls.

No comments: