Wednesday, December 9, 2009

413

today i woke just to find out that my menses came earlier staining my fav underwear -.- basket.

on my way to attachment, i planned to tell the other teachers that i dont have to implement lesson so i dont have to take 4/5/6 children so i can slack somewhere at the corner of the centre. but then..tell alr...i still had to take 4 kids.

having menses cramp and having children to snatch sitting on my lap is not cool.

having menses cramp and got to handle 2 children crying for mummy + daddy + meimei throughout my 5 hours is not cool.

having my menses cramp and carrying a 3 year old boy who is crying is not cool.

having my menses cramp and having a 3 year old boy drool on your boobs on your cleavage is not cool, I SWEAR.

I had to cradle this boy to sleep despite having my cramps. The cradling part is okay. He just can't sleep you know. I mean don't want to. During their nappy time, the first 10 min i was lying down with jyeying + an an and i fell asleep and it was good(y). But i got woken up to have lunch.

Eh but the lunch was good too hehehe.

No comments: